fistcraft Index du Forum
fistcraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Change Profile Picture Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fistcraft Index du Forum -> Fist-Craft -> Règles Du Serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gerama
Guerrier Errant

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Change Profile Picture Facebook App Répondre en citant

Change Profile Picture Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. shareimprove this answer answered Dec 6 '10 at 20:55 Matt Huggins 33.8k20114196 Thanks Matt,for your help.I am able to crate an album.But When I am trying to add image in that album I am getting an error.(message": "(#324) Requires upload file").I am doing in C#.Here is my web request. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook API/PHP - Is it possible to change a user's profile image via FB Graph API? Ask Question up vote 15 down vote favorite 9 Is it possible to set/change a user's facebook profile image through the graph API? I can't find a specific API method, but it is possible to upload an image to a user's album ( Can I set the user's profile image to an image uploaded to their album? Edit: Same question asked in reference to REST API Can I set a users profile image using the Facebook API? php facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question edited May 23 '17 at 10:29 Communityf 11 asked Dec 6 '10 at 20:32 John Himmelman 11.2k185676 possible duplicate of Can I set a users profile image using the Facebook API? –ajreal Dec 6 '10 at 20:39 Ajreal I found that question before posting but it only had one response and there were many api changes/additions since it was posted. Try searching using the search bar at the top of the page. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. How do I add or change my Page's profile picture?shareShare ArticleLearn how to add or change your profile picture for your personal account.To add or change your Page's profile picture:Go to your PageClick in the bottom right corner of your profile pictureSelect an option and follow the on-screen instructionsLearn about the dimensions of your Page's profile picture.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I add or change my Page's cover photo?How do I add or edit a video on my Page?How do I add basic information to my Page?How do I add or edit an address on my Page?How do I request a gray verification badge for my Page?. Do you want to write about this topic? Start writing "How to ebook Profile Picture on an iPhone" now. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. Powered by Mediawiki. Powered by Mediawiki. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterLog InCreate AccountHomeUsing FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibilityManaging Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your AccountPrivacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake AccountsPolicies and ReportingReporting AbuseReporting a Problem with FacebookReporting a Privacy ViolationHacked and Fake AccountsManaging a Deceased Person's AccountUploading Your IDIntellectual PropertyAbout Our Policies. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. –Komal Jul 29 '11 at 5:42 2 You can't just pass a location on your hard drive in a URL, the server won't know what to do with that. EDIT Edit this Article . Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Home. ArticleEdit e Your Profile Picture on Facebook Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. To publish a photo, issue a POST request with the photo file attachment as multipart/form-data. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. 72.. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. –John Himmelman Feb 3 '11 at 21:07 add a comment 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 16 down vote accepted No, And here's a comment from a guy at facebook: The Original Link - you have to press show comments shareimprove this answer answered Feb 2 '11 at 12:00 t0mgs 89031239 add a comment up vote 10 down vote We can do a trick by uploading users photo to Facebook via the API then redirect the user to uploaded photo URL with makeprofile=1 added to the list of query strings: facebook.com/photo.php?pid=xyz&id=abc&makeprofile=1 Check Auto Change Facebook Profile Picture to get PHP example and demo. ArticleEdit ebook Profile Picture on an iPhone Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Cookies make wikiHow better. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. shareimprove this answer edited Aug 6 '16 at 18:10 Alexis Wilke 8,46323164 answered Nov 14 '11 at 18:46 Hoan 11712 doesn't work any more, answer by ggtsu (Below) is working. Cookies make wikiHow better. Its possible it may have moved or been deleted.What can you do now? See if the page has moved, or if we have another article on this topic 5a02188284
facebook srbija downloaddownload facebook for my smartphonefacebook login page cannot be displayedcara hack username dan password facebookhow to hack facebook login detailsfacebook stuff to likefacebook games like tbhdownload facebook untuk nokia 3120how to get heaps of likes on your facebook photoshow to delete your account on facebook forever

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fistcraft Index du Forum -> Fist-Craft -> Règles Du Serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange